New Orleans Wedding Cake Pull Bracelets - Set of 8
Wedding Cake Pull Bracelets - Set of 8
- New Orleans Themed Charms *****IN THIS LISTING, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE 8 NEW ORLEANS CHARMS LISTED IN THE PHOTO.*****
History: Cake pulls have been a tradition for weddings that date back as far as Victorian times and were called "ribbon pulling". A tiny charm with a ribbon attached was placed into a cake and the wedding party (bridesmaids) would pull the ribbon and receive their fortune. As times evolved, it is no longer limited to the wedding party. Family, friends, children and guests are invited to retrieve the cake pulls; brides choice :) Cake pulls are still very popular in southern weddings and are sentimental in many wedding receptions.
-My cake pulls are made with love for your special day! Instead of having a charm with a ribbon attached, my cake pulls are made into a bracelet with a charm so you can actually wear them!
***Please list the date of your wedding in the note section before checking out.*** You will receive the following charms in your order (add 1 quantity to your cart to receive these 8 cake pulls): **New Orleans Themed Cake Pull Charms**
1. Crown- a life filled with luxury
2. Crawfish- a life of good treats
3. Pelican- a life of socializing
4. Fleur De Lis- peace & purity
5. Mardi Gras Mask- a life of fantasy
6. Alligator - you will live a long & enjoyable life
7. Parasol- protection of life's journey
8. Steamboat - a life of adventure
-Pick your color! (you can choose your color in the drop down list before you add item to cart)
3. Light Gold
7. Mint Green
8. Lavender - OUT OF STOCK
9. Deep Rose
10. Light Pink
-Each bracelet is handmade with the color of your choice, using 6mm pearls and has silver accents.
The bracelets are made 7.5" (if you need a different size, please list the size in the note section at checkout). -Each cake pull will come with a regular note card.
****If you need your order rushed please contact me before placing your order. A rush order fee may be applied to your order.****